Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
From high humidity to moisture damage without appropriate ventilation, there are many underlying causes of mold damage in Fort Lauderdale homes and businesses. Finding these colonies in your building can be alarming and stressful, especially with the potential damage they can do to structural integrity and comfortable living conditions.
Mold Inspections Help Removal Efforts
The first step in mold remediation and removal services is inspecting the property. Assessments like these confirm the presence of mold in the residence and determine the extent of the infestation and damage. The production manager evaluates the property, catalogs loss, and the condition of hosting elements to choose the best remediation approach to resolve the effects.
What Remediation Options Are Preferred?
The right remediation option for the situation is a product of the inspection. The severity of the infestation and the affected hosting material require different mold removal approaches. These range considerably from non-invasive methods to more aggressive solutions targeting ruined materials. Options for remediation and mold removal include:
- Sporicidal Products
- Surface Wiping
- Soda Blasting
- Controlled Demolition
Can SERVPRO Complete Mold Damage Repairs?
The destructive force of active mold colonies can significantly impact hosting materials to the point of requiring removal and discarding. Our SERVPRO team completes this controlled demolition with our general contractor license. This accreditation also allows us to complete needed build-back services and repairs relative to the damage these mold organisms can do through the property. We quickly transition from remediation to reconstruction.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (954) 516-7611
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale Central, Wilton Manors?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (954) 516-7611
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale Central, Wilton Manors is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Fort Lauderdale community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2140 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We proudly serve Fort Lauderdale, FL, Lauderdale Lakes, FL, Wilton Manors, FL, and surrounding areas.