What our Customers say...
I was watching a friend’s house for a week and didn’t realize I left water running in their half bath. It caused a pipe leak and I felt responsible to fix the damage. Mildew was everywhere under the cabinets after a few days, but SERVPRO got it cleared up. Phew!
The realtor office next to my sport shop had a fire and we had a lot of smoke that came into our unit. I thought I was going to have to consider a lot of inventory a loss, but SERVPROs help saved a lot of it with the cleaning and machinery.
We left for the weekend and didn’t realize a storm was coming through. Water came in through our carport and did tons of damage to our entry by the kitchen. Mold was growing, it was gross. Glad SERVPRO was available, wouldn’t have done it myself.
My mother lives with us and burns a lot of candles. Her cat must’ve gotten close and it tipped and the curtain caught on fire. We didn’t notice until a lot was burned. You guys showed up after it was out and saved a lot of clothing and items. Great work.
My dishwasher kicked out on me and sent water everywhere in the kitchen. I tried mopping it but saw the cabinets got wet, so I called SERVPRO. Glad I did! The water had already started to warp some kickboards but they got it all fixed for me like new. Thanks
– First, mold is gross and I can’t believe I found some in my hall closet. I guess a pipe was leaking. Anyhow, SERVPRO’s help was great and they ensured the problem got fixed before cleaning it up. I feel I can breathe now.
Thought all my extinguishers at the bakery worked but one was faulty. Got a lot of damage from an oven that lead to an electrical fire. SERVPRO helped me get it repaired and had all the paperwork for my insurance to handle that part. Life saver!
The neighbor didn’t tie down items in his yard and my window smashed when the debris from his yard hit it. Wind and rain came in and didn’t know how to begin cleanup. Called SERVPRO, got the job done fast, it was worth it.
My son and I made fried dough and ended up having a bit of a grease fire. Kitchen was horribly smoky and dirty. Called SERVPRO and they set up machines to remove smoke and got all the walls fixed and clean. I can’t even smell it anymore.
We thought our family room was finished after the fish tank broke and sent 100 gallons of water all over our carpet. SERVPRO actually showed up in like two hrs and helped clean up and dry the carpet. They even used these tools to check for water behind the walls and stuff.